FCYSL Board Elections
On Saturday, May 3rd we will have election of officers for the FCYSL Board. Of the 12 elected officers, 6 will be voted on this year.
Eligibility requirements for a Board Member are:
• The candidate must be an adult
• The candidate must be a resident of Fayette County
• The candidate must be a citizen of the United States of America
• The candidate must be involved in FCYSL in some capacity, e.g. Parent of a player, Coach, Age Group Coordinator, Referee or Board Member
during the current seasonal year
Nominated persons will not be considered if they do not meet all of the above criteria. The Nominating Committee will contact potential nominees to verify eligibility and a willingness to serve before placing them on the ballot. Before nominating someone, we would highly recommend that you contact them and verify that they do, indeed, want to run for the board. Nominees will also be expected to provide a picture (head shot) and a short soccer biography to be used in advertising their candidacy.
Nominees for this year's election are:
• Craig Davis - League Treasurer, Referee
• Sandy Forero - Board Member, Coach
• Steve Grandea - Board Member, Coach, Parent
• Donna Heard - Board Member, Coach
• Don Holder - Board Member
• Jonathan McGehee - Parent, Coach
• Tracey Miller - Board Member, Coach, Parent
Click on the name of each nominee to get more information about that nominee.
Elections for the Board of Directors will take place on Saturday, May 3rd from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the McCurry North concession building. In order to vote you must be a resident of Fayette County and have a child registered with FCYSL. Players registered with FCYSL include those playing on our recreation teams (including the U4 program), those playing on FFC teams and boys playing with AFC Lightning. Girls playing with AFC Lightning are registered with Peachtree City making their parents are ineligible to vote in our elections.
Board members elected this year will serve a two year term. Only six of the twelve elected positions are being contested. The other six will be up for election next year. A list of the candidates running will be made available about one week before the elections.
Come out to vote on May 3rd!
FAYETTE COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE
P.O. Box 721, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Email us at email@example.com
FCYSL is a proud member of